- The Carriage House Day Spa - 5 minutes
- Gladys Porter Zoo - 6 minutes
- Camille Lightner Playhouse - 6 minutes
- Veterans International Bridge Los Tomates - 8 minutes
- Historic Brownsville Museum - 8 minutes
- University of Texas at Brownsville and Texas Southmost College - 10 minutes
- Sunrise Mall - 10 minutes
- Brownsville/South Padre Island International Airport - 13 minutes
- Palo Alto Battlefield National Historic Site - 14 minutes
- Sabal Palm Audubon Center and Sanctuary - 20 minutes
University of Texas at Brownsville
The University of Texas at Brownsville is an educational institution located in Brownsville, Texas. The university is on the land once occupied by Fort Brown. It is a member of the University of Texas System.
Brownsville/South Padre Island International Airport
Brownsville/South Padre Island International Airport is a city owned, public use airport located four nautical miles east of the central business district of Brownsville, a city in Cameron County, Texas, United States.
Gladys Porter Zoo
The Gladys Porter Zoo is an oasis nestled in the center of Brownsville, Texas. With 26 acres of lush tropical plants and some 1,600 animals, the Gladys Porter Zoo is known for its successes in breeding endangered species of wildlife.